1) The definition of consistent is steady continuity, regularity, free from variation or contradiction. In what areas of your life are you consistent? What areas are you inconsistent?
2) Hebrews 11: 3 – 7 gives us examples of heroes who were consistent in their faith. Who are the consistent people in your life? What can you do to learn from them in the areas that you’re inconsistent?
3) Who are the inconsistent people in your life? What can you do to encourage them in the areas that you’re consistent?
4) Take a moment to sit and listen to God. Ask Him what he wants you to be more consistent with during this season of your life. What can you do to be obedient in this area?
- Feel free to share your experiences and thoughts! -